The sanctuary of St. John’s Lutheran Church was built in 1953 in the style of neoclassical architecture with classical columns, moldings and vaulted ceiling.  The sanctuary seats over 200 worshipers and features a world class pipe organ that was installed in the sanctuary in 1995. To listen to “A Mighty Fortress” improvisation by Bálint Karosi, organist at St. Peter’s in NYC (54th and Lexington Avenue), click here.

Bookmark and Share

© 2014-2019 St. John's Lutheran Church Stamford. All rights reserved | Website template design by webunderdog