The Pumpkin Patch
The Pumpkin Patch is an annual mission activity at St. John’s Lutheran Church. During the month October, hundreds of pumpkins are sold. All the proceeds are given away. A Navajo tribe receives a portion for providing the pumpkins; all other proceeds will be donated to local charities. Food sold at the food tent supports the quilters of St. John’s who make quilts for Lutheran World Relief, a world-wide quilt distribution to those in need. This mission activity is “pumpkins with a purpose!”
Note the following about the Pumpkin Patch.
- Pumpkins are unloaded on Saturday, September 28, from 8:45 am to 12 noon. Come and help unload hundreds of pumpkins from a semi-truck, and ready the Pumpkin Patch for the October sale.
- If you would like to sign up for a shift during the month of October to sell pumpkins, use this link. We need many volunteers to staff the Pumpkin Patch.
You are encouraged to support "Pumpkins with the Purpose" and encourage your friends and neighbors to obtain their fall pumpkins at the Pumpkin Patch of St. John's!
St. John's Online Giving Program
Thinking about making a special gift to our church? Our wish list can be found here.
Letter From Jerusalem
More information can be found here.
September 28 through October 31.
- Monday - Friday 3:30 -6:30 pm
- Saturday 10:30 am - 6:30 pm
- Sunday 10:30 am - 6:30 pm