Write a Lenten Devotional
The four congregations that have offered studies of Luke’s parables and the first 12 chapters of Genesis are jointly creating daily devotions for the 40-day season of Lent in 2017. You are invited to write one of the devotions!
To sign up for a date with an assigned biblical text, click here. It’s first-come, first-served, so sign up soon!
A few guidelines for what you write:
- Reflect on the biblical text assigned to your date.
- Express yourself in writing as you wish – story, reflection, poem, etc.
- Try to keep your reflection between 300 and 400 words.
- Write in Times New Roman font, size 12.
The congregations of St. John’s Lutheran, St. Francis Episcopal, Archangel Greek Orthodox, and First Presbyterian hope this will be a meaningful way for all of us to engage in the 2017 season of Lent.
St. John's Online Giving Program
Thinking about making a special gift to our church? Our wish list can be found here.
Letter From Jerusalem
More information can be found here.
September 29 through October 31.
- Monday - Friday 3:30 -6:30 pm
- Saturday Noon - 6:30 pm
- Sunday 10 am - 6:30 pm