The sanctuary of St. John’s Lutheran Church was built in 1953 in the style of neoclassical architecture with classical columns, moldings and vaulted ceiling.  The sanctuary seats over 200 worshipers and features a world class pipe organ that was installed in the sanctuary in 1995.

Bookmark and Share

© 2014-2017 St. John's Lutheran Church Stamford. All rights reserved | Website template design by webunderdog